A valid registration is required in
order to purchase an OVR Sticker (no dealer, farm, or repair plates).
Proof of residency is required in order to obtain a Barnstable ORV sticker. Residency can be proven by:
- Tax bill
- Minimum one year property lease
- Vehicle registration with a street address
(PO Box is not sufficient)
- Other legal documents such as a deed or will (this does not include
utility bills, excise tax bills, etc.)
- College students may provide a tuition bill with a Barnstable
Barnstable residents wishing to obtain an ORV sticker must have their
vehicle registered in their name (or the name of a person residing at the same
- They have written permission to use a company vehicle.
- Proof of ownership of the company on the vehicle registration.
- A minimum one year vehicle lease agreement.
Sticker replacement is $1.00 providing:
- The old sticker is returned or,
- There is documented proof (approved by the Park Manager) that the old sticker
All ORV stickers are not valid unless they are permanently affixed to the vehicle and the license plate number on the vehicle matches the sticker (except for authorized laminated stickers). The
entire protective sheet must be removed from the adhering side of the sticker and the sticker must be adhered to the window of the vehicle.
Proper placement of the sticker is inside on the driver's side windshield.
The ORV sticker
does not entitle the holder to park in the beach parking lot.
A separate resident parking sticker is required. For
residents, the parking sticker can be obtained through the Barnstable Recreation
The Town of Sandwich Parking sticker, which is
honored at Sandy
Park, can be obtained through the
Town of Sandwich.