The Public Health Division is responsible for public health services
including food establishment inspection, fuel storage monitoring, public
lodging permitting and inspection, septic system permitting and inspection
and public nurse services.
NOTICE: TO OPERATORS OF RECREATIONAL CAMPS
- No person, corporation, trust, authority, government agency,
political subdivision or any other entity shall operate a
recreational camp for children which does not possess a valid permit
from the local Board of Health.
- Day Camp means a program which:
(1) operates on a site for more than two hours but less than 24 hours a
(2) operates for at least five days during a two week period; and
(3) meets the definition of a recreational camp for children
If you should have any questions, please contact the Public Health
Division at (508) 862-4644.